Ok, it's official... I think I have some cute kiddos and I don't mind saying so! Luckily someone knew better than me that I needed Kaleb. He has been such an easy baby compared to two, making this experience so sweet and enjoyable. For the twins, I wanted them to get a little bigger so they could do more on their own like hold their own bottles or become mobile so I didn't have to carry two babies everywhere. But Kaleb... oh how I wish I could freeze time! I don't want him to get any older. He has made me feel more confident as a Mom because I don't have to ask for as much help with newborn middle of the night feedings or bath time. And it's been fun to be able to snuggle so much. (It's a little more challenging to try and cuddle two sleeping babies and lay them down without waking them up.) I didn't know how we would be able to do 3 kids under 2, but somehow we are doing it... and loving it!
Kaleb admiring the balloon
Mesmerized
Loving the Snuggles
One of those pictures I'm so happy I captured
Max helping Dad rake the grass
Look at that pile... at 2 years old!
Kaleb found a girlfriend!
Happy boy!
Eww! :)