Tuesday, April 5, 2016

4 Years Old

It was a Happy Birthday until the climax. They got bikes for their birthday (last gift to open/find) and I'm not going to lie, their first ride was awful... even with training wheels. I love Sam (we all do), but he thought it would be a good idea to ride down to the park. I tried to convince him down might not be the best idea for their first try. Well, it wasn't. They got frustrated, crashed, and we were outnumbered with kids. Well, by the time we got to the park Sam had to go back to work and I was left with all 3 kids. We tried for a few minutes, but Max and Benson were done. They wouldn't try anymore and were ready to go home. I was pushing Kaleb in the toddler car pusher thing and Max and Benson were throwing a fit because they didn't want to help walk their bikes home. As I was trying to get them to cross the road, they thought the best place to drop down and throw a tantrum would be in the middle of the road. Yea, this might be one of the lowest of lows to experience as a parent. I have 3 kids, 2 throwing tantrums in the middle of the road, 1 in the car pusher thing, and 2 bikes. Cars were coming so I picked up the bikes, flung one over my shoulder, carried the other, and pushed Kaleb while herding all of us out of the road. (I just might have been cursing Sam under my breath). I didn't realize my phone fell out of my pocket but a good friend noticed this and stopped to pick it up for me. She offered to give us a ride but right then Sam was driving by on his way to work and noticed the mess. He stopped and piled everyone in and drove them home while I chose to walk home to blow off some steam. It's safe to say, I never want to try that again... ever. I was in tears near the end and just wanted to throw their brand new bikes away. But other than that, it was a great day! Haha!
Happy Birthday Max and Benson!
 Benson - Max
 Kaleb
 Opening Presents
Grandma has a little something for Kaleb too 
 Benson's first time on his bike
Games from Grandma!
Happy Birthday Max and Benson!