Monday, July 7, 2014

Swimming Lessons 2014

Max and Benson started swimming lessons last week. They are in the "Mommy and Me" class so I've had to have someone come with me to help the other twin and someone else watch Kaleb. My Mom has been great to help one of the twins and Sam has watched Kaleb, but today Devri was visiting so she was able to come along. I think the boys have had fun. They are always so excited when I start getting them ready, even though they are a little apprehensive once they get here. But they've done great and improved a little each day.
Smile!
Singing Motorboat and Wheels on the Bus
Devri & Max
Paddle Practice
Kick Those Legs!
Swimming to the Toy
Almost!
Yea!
Devri Consoling Max after Dunk Time
Mom & Benson
Kick Those Legs!
Smiling at the Camera
Swimming to the Toy
Got it!
Yay!
Thank You Devri for Helping!